Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What Inspires You?



I had seen this video before and even used it in a presentation once. But it is a good reminder of the power of creativity and change in action.

The bicycle rider Danny MacAskill takes bicycling in a totally different direction that I would ever imagine for myself. And that is what makes this so amazing! I would never have thought to try to ride my bike up a tree trunk or in a circular tunnel.

I grasp the concept of the bike because I have ridden on a bike in my life. I can see how this is completely possible and it astounds me because I have also fallen off bikes. It is very creative!


On the concept of creativity, Thomas Edison once said, "There is a way to do it better. Find it.".

I think Danny found a better way to use his bike. I don't think I would do it that way. I would fall onto a fence or a concrete slab.

Then I would have a really funny video for YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment