Sunday, March 11, 2012

SXSW Digital Storytelling for Non-Profits

I like to try to get design information for publications we create in education. I do enjoy sessions where people are sharing tips on print and web design. This was a session I was interested in attending but could not for time reasons.

As content-creators, I believe all of us should be challenged by the topics discussed in this session. The methods for engaging the people in the story of your classroom, your campus or the activity are what draw people in and provide that interaction for support.

This was a really great session and I have so many Twitter posts from J. Baird (Twitter @createacomic). If you aren't following her, you need to. She seems to be going to the sessions I want to be in and her Twitter notes are fantastic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment